Drone Specialist

Posted on 19th Feb 2019

by Admin

drone specialist

As drone is getting more popular nowadays, a lot of people are willing to try to fly the drone by themselves. If you did not attend any training class before, you probably would take more risks to fly your drone. Government has implemented the laws and regulations for the drone which is to limit the flying height and the purpose of your drone flying. MIRS Innovate is a drone specialist who having the pilot license and permit to fly the drone, so that we can provide perfect drone services solution for the customers.


Fly for Fun Vs. Fly for Commercial

There are two ways for the drone application which are fly for fun and fly for commercial. Fly for Fun obviously is to fly for personal purposes like school projects or personal video or photo shooting, but the flying height has to be followed the CAAS’ operating condition. Fly for commercial needs to have the Class 1 or Class 2 Activity Permit in order to fly higher than 200ft Above Mean Sea Level and lesser limitations for flying the drone. If you have the needs to fly over the height level, you should find the drone specialist to handle. In addition, you do not need to spend more budget to invest the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), just hire a team of drone specialist to finish the jobs.

Our Professional Services

To find more about MIRS Innovate, please click  www.mirs-innov.com or contact us at +65 62450136.